1. When I use nautilus I’d like to type addresses by hand. In several Gnome themes this option is disabled. You can fix it:
- Launch gconf-editor
- Go to apps/nautilus/preferences
- Check always_use_location_entry
2. After updating Firestarter stops displaying information about blocked connections.
In order to fix:
- Open /etc/rsyslog.d/50-default.conf
# mail,news.none -/var/log/messages
- Type sudo service rsyslog restart
3. In Gnome Unity some tray icons (like Firefox, QuickSynergy or Kadu) are not diplayed.
gsettings set com.canonical.Unity.Panel systray-whitelist "['all']" unity --replace